SPEAK FREELY | LIVE FULLY | DEFEND LIBERTY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Caliber Coffee, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
Entrant’s (“your,” “you,” or “entrant”) registration and participation in this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. EDT on November 11, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on December 20, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal residents physically residing in the United States (excluding all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations), who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void outside of the United States and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes (the “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (defined as spouses; biological, adoptive or step-parents; legal guardians; children; siblings; or grandparents; their respective spouses and any dependent under federal income tax law) or household members are not eligible to participate in or win this Sweepstakes. Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release and complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- ENTRY. There are two methods to enter into this Sweepstakes:
- Purchase: Entrants purchasing one or more Caliber Coffee products from either the Caliber Coffee website (www.calibercoffeecompany.com) or the Palmetto State Armory website (www.PSA.com) will receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes for each Caliber Coffee product purchased during the Sweepstakes Period (subject to the limit on entries set forth below).
- Email: To enter without making a purchase, entrants must email their full name and email address to email@example.com with the subject line “Caliber Coffee 10,000 Rounds Giveaway.” All email entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, you agree to receive emails from Sponsor.
Regardless of the entry method used to enter this Sweepstakes, there is a limit of fifty (50) entries per entrant for the entire Sweepstakes.
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
- Weekly Prizes. Five (5) weekly prizes will be awarded, each consisting of 1,000 9mm rounds of ammunition from AAC Ammunition and a Caliber Coffee gift card in the amount of $100 (each, a “Weekly Prize”). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Weekly Prize is $400 and the total ARV for all Weekly Prizes is $2,000.
- Grand Prize. One (1) grand prize will be awarded, consisting of 5,000 9mm rounds of ammunition from AAC Ammunition and a Caliber Coffee gift card in the amount of $500 (the “Grand Prize”). Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,000.
There will be a total of six (6) prize winners, and the total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $4,000.
- RESTRICTIONS ON PRIZES. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any ammunition shall only be provided in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations. In order to receive ammunition as a prize, winner must be eligible to possess and own ammunition under all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations and may be required to provide Sponsor proof of such eligibility. Some states require that ammunition be shipped to and transferred through a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL), and winners shall be responsible for any applicable FFL fees. If a winner is not eligible to possess or own ammunition or Sponsor is unable to determine such eligibility to its sole satisfaction, Sponsor shall substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value at the time for which the prize is awarded will not be awarded.
- DRAWINGS AND ODDS.
- Weekly Prize Drawings. On or about every Friday from November 17, 2023, to December 15, 2023, one (1) Weekly Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor.
- Grand Prize Drawing. On or about December 22, 2023, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor.
Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and each of the drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor.
- Prize Notifications/Claims. Potential winners will be notified by email (the “Notification”) and must respond to the Notification within five (5) business days or such other date set by Sponsor. In order to claim the prize, the potential winner must sign and return (except where prohibited) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form (the “Paperwork”) within ten (10) business days of the Notification or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond or provide the Paperwork within the applicable time periods will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any Notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, including income taxes, resulting from acceptance of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name and likeness for marketing purposes, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering or accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death, or property damage. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes.
- CHOICE OF LAW. Entrants agree that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrants further agree that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Lexington County, South Carolina.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By entering or accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners accept and agree to these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entrants further accept and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes.
- WINNERS LIST. For the names of all prize winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Caliber Coffee 10,000 Rounds Giveaway Winners List.”
- SPONSOR. Caliber Coffee, LLC, 3850 Fernandina Rd., Columbia, South Carolina 29210.